Access to and Use of the Services
In the event that a third party, such as your employer, created your account or pays for your account under a subscription service, that party will have certain rights to your account, including the right to manage your account, reset your password, suspend or cancel your account, view your account activity, and read and/or store Content in your account. If you are an individual user of the Services, and the domain of the primary email address associated with your account is owned or controlled by an organization and was assigned to you in connection with your employment or similar relationship with the organization, and that organization establishes a subscription service with Visaeris and adds your account to such subscription service, then your account may become subject to the subscription service between Visaeris and such organization and controlled by such organization.
Before you may access and use the Services, you will need to register with Visaeris and create an account. When creating your account, you must provide and maintain up to date, accurate and complete information about you as may be requested during the registration process. You may not access any other member’s account and you may not authorize any third party to access your account or use the Services on your behalf. Each Visaeris account may only be used by a single person. You agree to contact Visaeris immediately in the event of any suspected or actual misuse or breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You are solely responsible for your account activity and you must keep your account and passwords confidential and secure. Visaeris is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of your account.
You agree not to use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Visaeris. In addition, you agree not to: damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (or any network connected to the Services); resell or redistribute the Services or any part of it; use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Services or attempt to carry out these activities; or use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, or periodic caching of information stored by Visaeris) to access or use the Services. You also agree that you will not and will not encourage or assist any third party to:
- modify, alter, tamper with, repair or otherwise create derivative works of any Software;
- reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile the software used to provide or access the Services, including the Software, or attempt to discover or recreate the source code used to provide or access the Services, except and only to the extent that the applicable law expressly permits doing so;
- sell, lend, rent, resell, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer any of the rights granted to you with respect to the Services to any third party;
- remove, obscure or alter any proprietary rights notice pertaining to the Services;
- access or use the Services in a way intended to improperly avoid incurring fees or exceeding usage limits or quotas;
- use the Services in connection with the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation, communication systems, medical devices, air traffic control devices, real time control systems or other situations in which the failure of the Services could lead to death, personal injury, or physical property or environmental damage;
- use the Services to: (i) engage in any unlawful or fraudulent activity or perpetrate a hoax or engage in phishing schemes or forgery or other similar falsification or manipulation of data; (ii) send unsolicited or unauthorized junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) advertise or promote a commercial product or service that is not available through Visaeris unless your account is subject to a business or enterprise subscription service; (iv) store or transmit inappropriate Content, such as Content: (1) containing unlawful, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, abusive, libelous or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature, (2) containing any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, or (3) that violates the intellectual property rights or rights to the publicity or privacy of others; (iv) store or transmit any Content that contains or is used to initiate a denial of service attack, software viruses or other harmful or deleterious computer code, files or programs such as Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or spyware; or (v) abuse, harass, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights of a third party;
- interfere with or disrupt servers or networks used by Visaeris to provide the Services or used by other users’ to access the Services, or violate any third party regulations, policies or procedures of such servers or networks;
- cause, in Visaeris’s sole discretion, inordinate burden on the Services or Visaeris’s system resources or capacity; or
- share passwords or other access information or devices or otherwise authorize any third party to access or use the Software or the Services.